A POWER HOUR is an opportunity to focus on a single problem, get to bottom of it and create strategies to either eliminating it or managing it so well you remain in charge – what do you think?
During our POWER HOUR we will take a look at your present situation to create:
A plan that identifies the reason for the issue you’re struggling with (its more than a diagnosis) and a plan for moving forward feeling more calm and focused.
Topics you can use our hour to resolve include:
- Managing your anxiety or depression
- Learning to focus on 1 thing when you’ve started 20
- Overcoming the shame and guilt you’ve gathered through years of negative feedback
- Learn how your Neurodivergence impacts your relationships and what you can do to improve your skills
- Handling rejection better and not taking things personally
- Emotional regulation (so feeling is more like surfing than drowning)
- Increasing your self-awareness (its hard to be responsible and less impulsive when you can’t/won’t look at yourself)
- Setting boundaries you can stick to
- How to strike a balance between doing too much and too little for your child
- Discovering the beliefs you learned that keep you living in fear and self-doubt
What the hour will look like:
10 mins – Getting to know you
40 mins – Brainstorming and strategizing
10 mins – Summarize and outline next steps
After our session I’ll provide you with materials to help you implement the strategies we discussed.
- I’ll send you the recording and transcript of our session within 24 hours
- I’ll also create a customized, fillable pdf workbook to help you begin putting everything into action.
All this for $175
Let’s do this!