Silence Your Inner Critic – Learn to Speak to Yourself with Compassion
Get help conquering your Inner Critic as you are improving your self-talk with the Communication Plan for Conquering Your Inner Critic Guide by me, Brian R King, MSW!
One of the biggest obstacles that I help my clients with when it comes to improving their self-talk is learning to identify and calm that inner critic voice that comes up whenever they try to make an improvement in their mindset and life (no, it’s not just you!)
I know how annoying that little gremlin can be, especially when you are trying to make an improvement like working on your self-talk.
The reality is that it’s just your brain trying to keep you safe which actually just keeps you stuck if you aren’t careful and let that inner critic become the loudest voice.
Let’s give your inner coach the chance to speak up, too!
Let’s give the grow voice a chance to be predominant over the slow-down voice.
Let’s give that inner critic a chance to take a break and sit in the backseat for a while- it’s probably been working overtime for a while now.
- Exercises to identify the roots of your negative self-talk and break free from past programming
- Tools to catch critical thoughts as they occur and reframe them in a positive light
- Techniques to cultivate self-compassion and talk to yourself as a trusted friend
- Guided visualizations to imagine your best self and align your inner dialogue
- Affirmations, mantras and prompts to boost self-esteem and self-belief
- Strategies to overcome your inner critic, unlock your potential and pursue your dreams