Read below if you’d like a little overview before getting started…
How does “Pick Brian’s Brain” work?
Ever wondered, “How can I help my kid with ADHD handle their emotions better?”
Well, guess what? I’ve got something cool for you – it’s a digital assistant called “Pick Brian’s Brain.” Just pop your question into it, hit enter, and boom! It searches through every single YouTube video on my channel, not to mention the 5 books I’ve written on raising kids with autism, plus all the articles and talks I’ve given over the last 16 years.
Easily over 100 hours of step-by-step strategies and life changing insights it would take you a month or more to get through.
You’d have to watch or listen until the answer to your question showed up., and hope you were paying attention when it did. But now you can have the answer in seconds.
So, if I’ve ever answered your question in the past 16 years, “Pick Brian’s Brain” will find you the answer lickety-split.
Here’s a peek of what I’ve covered over the years:
- Tips for managing emotions and staying focused in class
- Advice on building lasting friendships when you have autism
- Making your business more accessible for Neurodivergent folks
- Tricks for getting stuff done even when your executive functions are glitchy
- Boosting your confidence and being kinder to yourself
- Access to all the workbooks I’ve put together for my clients
- PLUS, whenever I come across an awesome article or some solid research, I’ll throw it in there too so the answers you receive will contain additional resources.
And if your question hasn’t been answered yet, no worries – I’ll make sure to add it. That way, you help me make “Pick Brian’s Brain” even better.
I hope this explains everything well.
BTW, you’ll see an option to click on whether an answer was helpful or not. THAT’s how I’ll know I need to provide more information to the system.