Unstoppable ADHD/ASD Academy
Learn the "mindset before skillset" approach to unlocking your full potential regardless of your challenges
We're going to work on freeing you from the negative thinking and self-sabotaging habits that prevent you from reaching your potential and living the full life you're capable of living.
Living with ADHD or Asperger's provides more opportunities to be resourceful than it does to be discouraged.
You and I will work together so you can learn a resilient, solution-focused mindset that's the foundation for success in all areas of life.
Here's a list of some of the results you can expect through our work together:
- You'll feel more in control of your life
- Create a vision for your life to keep you motivated and on task
- Learn to create the results you want in school, work and relationships more consistently
- Discover how to be confident in any situation
- Learn strategies for overcoming executive function challenges
- Be able to live from your strengths and not feel insecure about your weaknesses
- You'll learn how to spot opportunities instead of obstacles
- Learn to appreciate the gray areas of life
- Reduce the anxiety that clouds your thinking and replace it with calm and focus
- You'll learn how to make and keep friends
- You can experience greater connection and fewer misunderstandings
- Create a support system of people who will provide help when you need it
- Learn to bounce forward stronger after all of life's setbacks
- Discover the beliefs that transform failure into fertilizer
- You learn to forgive in order to heal and move forward
- Learn strategies so no one can ever push your buttons
- Discover the power of living in the present to reduce stress and increase focus
- Significantly reduce meltdowns
You're living with ADHD or Asperger's. The responsibilities of daily living that seem to come easily to everyone else can really wear you down. You often end each day feeling defeated and dreading tomorrow. Sounds familiar huh?
You beat yourself up, calling yourself a loser, idiot, worthless.
You’re your own worst enemy and hold yourself back instead of rising to the occasion.
You’re finally ready and committed to stopping this self-destructive cycle and to replacing it with the winning mindset that will make you confident and unstoppable.
"ADHD, Asperger's, Dyslexia, Ehlers-Danlos and Multiple Sclerosis
Are My Teachers NOT My Disabilities." - Brian R. King
Welcome to the Unstoppable Academy for ADHD & Asperger's! A place where you learn to turn your Disabilities into Possibilities.
In this tight-knit community of people like you and me, working together to learn and live the motto, "Fall seven times, get up eight."
Are you ready?
As a member of the Academy you can have:
Others are watching you live your life. The ADHD and Asperger's community needs role models. They're counting on you and its time to step up.
(Me and my son Connor)
What do you want them to learn from you?
As you grow in these areas you'll begin seeing improvements in the quality of your relationships with:
You'll also experience increases in:
There's only one thing left to do. Take action by signing up below.
That's your first step on the path of Unstoppability and a happier life.
There's so much to offer but I want to make sure that you get what's right for you and your budget.
Click this link https://calendly.com/brian-18/connecting to schedule a time for you and I to talk.
- I'll learn what your needs are and what goals you have
- I'll answer your questions
- We'll create a package that's perfect for you
- If 1 on 1 coaching is a good fit, your coaching experience can include:
- My personal attention virtually (e.g. email, texting, video or audio calls).
- All calls are recorded to maximize your learning and retention
- 24/7 access to a library of video lessons
- A private Facebook Group to ask questions and connect with others who understand you
- Up to 2 group support conference calls every week to problem solve and receive specific guidance from me