Mindset ADHD/ASD Academy
Learn the "mindset before skillset" approach to unlocking your full potential as a parent or person living with ADHD or ASD
This is what we're going to do together
Help you become less reactive and more responsive no matter how your child behaves.
Teach your child to behave responsibly and proactively.
Help your child believe in themselves, set goals and follow through with them.
Teach your child how to develop healthy give and take relationships.
We’re going to work on freeing you and your child from the negative thinking and self-sabotaging habits that prevent you from reaching your potential and living the full life you’re capable of living.
We’ll accomplish this following my 5R’s formula. . .
Here’s a list of some of the additional results you can expect through our work together:
- You’ll feel more in control of your life
- Create a vision for your life to keep you motivated and on task
- Learn to create the results you want in school, work and relationships more consistently
- Discover how to be confident in any situation
- Learn strategies for overcoming executive function challenges
- Be able to live from your strengths and not feel insecure about your weaknesses
- You’ll learn how to spot opportunities instead of obstacles
- Learn to appreciate the gray areas of life
- Reduce the anxiety that clouds your thinking and replace it with calm and focus
- You’ll learn how to make and keep friends
- You can experience greater connection and fewer misunderstandings
- Create a support system of people who will provide help when you need it
- Learn to bounce forward stronger after all of life’s setbacks
- Discover the beliefs that transform failure into fertilizer
- You learn to forgive in order to heal and move forward
- Learn strategies so no one can ever push your buttons
- Discover the power of living in the present to reduce stress and increase focus
- Significantly reduce meltdowns
Here's how we'll do it
My Mindset ADHD/ASD Group Program is a unique learning opportunity.
- You have access to an entire library of resources (video, audio, worksheets)
- It’s more affordable than 1 on 1 coaching
- You have the joy of learning alongside others
- Each call takes place on Zoom using your internet connection so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
- You can join using video conferencing or audio only
- Two 60-90 minute calls each week with teaching and hot seat coaching
- Tuesday from 6-7 pm CST and
- Thursday from 1-2 pm CST
- Calls are recorded in case you can’t make it.
- Unlimited access to Private Members Only Facebook Group to questions and collaborate with other members in between calls.
The program is $1997, but if you’d like a payment plan you can do 12 payments of $199. Which one is a better fit for you?
Why a 12 month commitment?
- We aren’t putting out fires we’re working for lifelong success.
- Folks with ADHD or ASD tend to self-sabotage and impulsively quit when what they really need is extra coaching to get through the rough patch.
Contact me at email@example.com to let me know which option you prefer and I’ll explain the next steps. I’m looking forward to having you in our tribe.