Are you sick of all the drama that comes with raising a child who has ADHD?
To say its a rollercoaster of emotions would be an understatement. A roller coaster that frequently leads to mental and emotional exhaustion.
Lets do something about that shall we?
Below are the solutions you’ve been looking for . . .
Brian’s way and style of coaching is the most brilliant I’ve never seen in my entire 23 years of working with counselors, therapists, psychologists, and coaches…he makes if fun also and is such an inspiration and your #1 cheerleader while you are going through the beautiful process of unfolding into your natural highest self. Brian’s love and compassion is so moving and I am so fortunate to be working with him on such a personal level. – Tiffany Ballard
- Frequent tantrums and meltdowns
- Stubbornness and back talk
- Seemingly unable to take any action to correct the difficulty in their own lives
Learn to guide your child’s thoughts and actions through the lens of the 4R’s of life that I’ve been practicing and teaching for almost 30 years.
1. I choose to be responsible for my thoughts, my emotions and my actions today. That I may choose to live from the best parts of myself as often as possible.
2. I choose to be resourceful. Remembering I am surrounded by the solutions I need to work through any adversity I face today.
3. I choose to be resilient. No matter how hard I’m not down. Knowing that I will be stronger and wiser each time I stand back up.
4. I choose to practice reciprocity. To give as well as receive in gratitude to all those that help me to grow into the person I’m capable of being.
5. I choose to unlearn reactivity. To no longer react from a place of fear, dread, anger or anxiety when faced with a challenging situation. I will instead learn to master my emotions instead of allowing them to control me.
Here’s your success equation for creating a Drama Free life
Responsibility + Resourcefulness + Reciprocity – Reactivity = Resilience
When you learn the strategies I will teach you. You’ll experience a shift in your thinking as well as in your child’s. A shift towards living a more thoughtful and proactive life. A calmness like you haven’t experienced before. Let’s do this.
Brian R. King – International Presenter, #1 Best Selling Author and ADHD/Asperger’s Consultant
When Brian’s sons were each diagnosed with Asperger’s and ADHD, he subsequently received the same diagnoses.
Aside from gratitude to have his rough childhood explained, he knew he had to prepare his sons for the world or it would eat them alive.
Brian set out to learn the skills he needed to be more successful in communication, relationships and life. While working diligently to understand relationships, Brian began teaching his sons the same skills.
It was when Brian began attending a parent support group for Asperger’s that things really changed. Unbeknownst to the parents, Brian was living with the same diagnoses as their children. But there was more.
Brian has a remarkable ability to explain his experiences in a way that drops the curtain between a parent and a child with Asperger’s or ADHD.
When Brian would hear one parent offer a recommendation to another that he knew to be off base. He would offer his recommendation. Before long the meetings would begin with parents announcing, “I have a question for Brian.”
When the parents learned that Brian was a social worker they assumed he worked with ASD children for a living (he didn’t). They begged him to begin with their children because he gave them insights and strategies that they hadn’t received from years of working with other professionals. Strategies that WORKED.
After about a year of listening to their insistence, Brian opened up a small office and word spread so fast, Brian was able to quit his day job four months later. He hasn’t looked back since.
All these years later, Brian has written 5 books and presents internationally to parents and educators who want to learn his unique and transformational perspective on living with Asperger’s and ADHD.
I’m Brian R. King, and as a result of:
- Growing up with undiagnosed Asperger’s, ADHD, dyslexia and dysautonomia
- Learning to find happiness while living with anxiety and depression.
- Surviving cancer at age 18
- Raising three sons with ADHD and Asperger’s
- Most recently, being diagnosed with a debilitating condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. My positive, concrete and actionable strategies for managing my ADHD and teaching my children to manage theirs; are what people from around the world most want to learn from me. That’s in addition to the concrete relationship strategies that can transform the relationship any parent has with his/her child.
Are you ready for more happiness and productivity in your life? GREAT!
My program can help you
You’ll receive access to Brian’s online library of video and audio lessons that include topics such as, Anxiety Management, Mindfulness, Parenting, Relationship building, Productivity strategies and more . . .
You will be able to learn with and from other members in a private Facebook group exclusively for this program
You can participate in 1-3weekly Client Conference Calls where you get to talk with Brian and other community members LIVE.
Each call has a different focus:
|Morning Mindset Boost||Parenting with Purpose||Stronger Together for Couples|
|8am CST (Mondays)||7pm CST (Mondays)||7pm CST (Wednesdays)|
|Get the insights and strategies you need to start your week strong||Learn the proven strategies Brian teaches throughout the world to raise a child who leverages the gifts of ADHD/Asperger’s to live a successful life.||A time to explore the challenges of creating and maintaining a collaborative relationship while raising a child with ADHD/Asperger’s|
Which option is right for you. . .
- You’ll be able to participate in 1-3 weekly group conference calls to work on parenting as well as marital relationship strategies.
- Your learning can increase exponentially by utilizing the video/audio lessons in our digital resource library.
- You’ll receive additional support and experience camaraderie in our Secret Clients Only Facebook Group
The investment for this life-changing option . . .
$300 per month
1 on 1 Coaching
- Includes everything above PLUS, 12 weeks of 1 on 1 coaching (1 hr per week).
- Every session can be audio recorded for your review to maximize your learning and speed your results
- You can text Brian 7 days per week so he can guide you while your problems are happening
(Payment plan available – Save 10% if you pay in full now)