On a scale from 1-10, what’s your anxiety level right now?
What’s the reason for that number, relationship issues, parenting issues . . . ?
Let’s create a plan with concrete, actionable steps to give you the relief you want.
The solutions are coming . . .
Become free of the negative thinking and self-sabotaging behavior that makes life harder than it needs to be.
Strategies to help you live a happier, more empowered and productive life.
How? By mastering the 4R’s of Life.
Watch this message from Rylan Christenson to learn about
the Amazing results he experienced. . .
|Brian is a godsend. I had seen a number of therapists who would fail to figure me out and then blame me for not doing the work. Brian, on the other hand, figured out some of my core issues during our initial conversation. He has an uncanny ability to connect with his clients from the moment he first interacts with them. I have not felt this positive about myself in a while.
I highly, highly, recommend Brian. He is the best one can get! – Kristin Kohler
Learn to live your life according to the 4R’s of life that I’ve been practicing and teaching for almost 30 years.
1. I choose to be responsible for my thoughts, my emotions and my actions today. That I may choose to create my life instead of reacting to it. I will live from the best parts of myself as often as possible.
2. I choose to be resourceful. Remembering I am surrounded by the solutions I need to work through any adversity I face today. My anxiety falls away as I dwell in the possibilities.
3. I choose to be resilient. No matter how hard I’m knocked down I WILL NOT quit. Knowing that I will be stronger and wiser each time I stand back up.
4. I choose to practice reciprocity. I actively seek out relationships that make be better. I’d rather succeed together than feel lonely at the top. I will give as well as receive in gratitude to all those that help me to grow into the person I’m capable of being.
If the 4R’s were expressed in simple math, it would be
Responsibility + Resourcefulness + Reciprocity = Resilience
I’m Brian R. King, and as a result of:
- Growing up with undiagnosed Asperger’s, ADHD, dyslexia andP.O.T.S.
- Learning to find happiness while living with anxiety and depression.
- Surviving cancer at age 18
- Raising three sons with ADHD and Asperger’s
- Most recently, being diagnosed with a debilitating condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.My positive, concrete and actionable strategies for navigating life using the 4R’s and teaching my children to do the same; is what people from around the world most want to learn from me.
When Brian introduced the 4R’s to his clients they were blown away.
- No appointments needed
- No traffic to deal with
- No fighting with the kids to get in the car
- All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection. To get the knowledge and skills you need to turn the lives of you and your child around.
- Get the support you need, all week, wherever you are
What does Brian’s Program include?
You’ll receive access to Brian’s online library of video and audio lessons that include strategies to help you, reduce your anxiety, live in the moment, feel more confident in your parenting, be more productive etc . . .
You will be able to learn with and from other members in a private Facebook group exclusively for this program
You can participate in 1-3weekly Client Conference Calls where you get to talk with Brian and other community members LIVE.
Each call has a different focus. Talk to Brian to learn more.
Read what these wonderful people have to say about how powerfully this program delivers for them. . .
One of the unique aspects of my program is that it is delivered digitally.
The benefit of coaching children, teens, young adults etc., is that they were born in the digital age. We as parents were not.
I’ve coached several clients this week alone, who were born digital. Clients who have always known email and texting. Through these channels, I’ve helped them through relationship issues, anxiety attacks. Helped them build their confidence, make friends and more.
To us, who grew up before this digital age. The idea of receiving services like mine other than face to face may sound like heresy.
I spoke to two colleagues today. Who are enthusiastic about referring to me BECAUSE I coach digitally. They realize how important it is to work with our kids they way they want to be worked with.
My younger clients can text me:
- From the bus on their way to school
- From the privacy of their own room
- When they feel alone in the cafeteria
- After an argument with a sibling
- I can help them when they need it, in the moment. When it matters most.
My adult clients text me:
- During their work breaks
- From the gym
- First thing in the morning
- On the weekends
- When they need me
We, as parents. Need to get beyond the old paradigm that face to face is the only way. It isn’t. It’s our way, it’s what we know. It’s what we grew up with.
Our kids are being raised in a different world. We need to help them get the support they need. So they can succeed in their world, not ours.
Ready to get started? Let’s talk:
|Packages available for every budget
Contact Brian NOW to discuss your options
I was a little skeptical at first when you started working with my son digitally, but I was quickly won over! It was great for him and a lot easier for me than schlepping him to a therapist’s office and sitting in the waiting room forever. – Peggy Lim