“My personal story includes solving problems and making them strengths. My best clients come to me with struggles and we work through them to shift their mindsets and overcome the challenge. These clients are busy professionals or parents who need someone to quickly cut through the BS and give them exactly what they need when they need it.”
What qualifies me to help you with your challenges?
- I grew up with undiagnosed ADHD, Dyslexia and Asperger’s
- Stage 3 testicular cancer and chemotherapy were my graduation presents from high school
- I’m raising 3 sons with Asperger’s and ADHD
- I have a Master’s Degree in Social Work
- I’ve written 5 books
- I live with hEDS and Multiple Sclerosis
I do all of this with a positive, solution focused mindset and an ability to transform any difficult situation into a beautiful opportunity for growth and a thriving future.
Want to learn how I can help you thrive through your challenges. Click here to schedule a time for us to talk.