My personal story is one of perseverance in the face of multiple chronic challenges.
What qualifies me to be of help to others?
- I grew up with undiagnosed ADHD, Dyslexia and Asperger’s
- Stage 3 testicular cancer and chemotherapy were my graduation presents from high school
- I’m raising 3 sons with Asperger’s and ADHD
- I have a Master’s Degree in Social Work
- I’ve written 5 books
- I live with hEDS and Multiple Sclerosis
I’m a prolific producer of positive, solution-focused articles and videos I share all over social media to educate those living with mental or physical health challenges on how to live their best lives.
My programs have served thousands of people around the world to transform their parent and professional relationships.
Click here to schedule a time for us to talk.